3 March 2022 | 3:00 PM CET
Bitcoin & cryptocurrencies are showing volatile performance in the wake of new monetary policy guidance from the Fed and other policymakers. But adoption of decentralized blockchain-based economies continues to grow quickly.
Join VanEck’s digital asset research team for this webinar as we take stock of recent price action and make some predictions about 2022 (including what coins we like!).
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- VanEck’s crypto capabilities
- Bitcoin recent market update (“why demand for decentralized solutions continues to grow”)
- Crypto categories: recent sector performance (“making sense of the digital asset universe through categorization”)
- Crypto categories: focus on smart contract platforms
- Smart contract platforms: how to think about portfolio construction
- 2022 outlook
Speaker: Matthew Sigel, Head of Digital Assets Research, VanEck
Moderator: Thomas Francken, Investment Manager Digital Assets, VanEck