23 February 2022 | 3:00 PM CET | 2:00 PM UK Local Time
Metaverse – just a buzzword, or the incoming virtual reality world that will transform how we socialise, work, spend our leisure time, learn, and shop?
Join us on Wednesday 23rd February for an insightful discussion on what the Metaverse is, how it will impact our lives, and how investors can get involved with this growth story through a range of strategies.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Is now the opportunity to invest in the Metaverse or is it too early?
- The role of user interfaces in the emergence of the Metaverse
- If the metaverse should be decentralized?
- How the Metaverse could evolve differently across cultures
- Is global-wide adoption of the Metaverse possible, and is it what we really want?
- The five technological advancements that are shaping the future of the Metaverse:
Video Gaming & Online Streaming, Blockchain & Digital Assets, Cryptocurrencies,
Smart Homes, and Semiconductors.
Ahmet Dagli, Associate Director, VanEck
John Patrick Lee, Product Manager, VanEck
Alexander van Wijnen, Strategist, Dasym
Please note that investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of principal.